Thursday 23 April 2009

WI total bloody disaster!

Morning All

Totally fucking disaster had WI this morning and I gained 3lbs, I am so upset the two mini goals that I achieved last week have gone totally down the toilet and were a complete waste of time but I only have myself and my pure greed to blame but I am so sick of this I have been playing with the same 10lbs for 7 months now AAAAHHHH!!!!!

Anyway lets look on the bright side, I was talking to one of the teachers at school this morning who comes to my class to be weighed by me and I give her lots of support via email throughout the week to help her because she struggles and we were both moaning about weight this morning and she said how lovely I am, so that was NSV no.1.

I then went for a coffee to see one of my closest friends who I haven't seen for a few weeks and she said I really look like I have lost weight - I don't think I do but she was really genuine about it so that was NSV no.2!It is my sons 7th bday today so I am gonna have some cake later and then tomorrow I am back full force I HAVE to get past the 10lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry to rant everyone!

Hazelxxx

1 comment:

  1. ohhh im sorry babes.. but look how positive you are!! youve changed the whole way u think missey im dead proud! this week ull get those 3 lbs off! now enjoy that cake and try and save a point every day justto make up for it.. see ur covered then and wont feel bad!! good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete