Monday 20 April 2009

Heavy weekend!!!!!!!!

Morning All!

Blimey I have had such a heavy weekend foodwise, I haven't counted a single point and feel sick to my stomach, literally! We went to some friends for dinner on Friday night which was lovely but I ate until I could barely move which I haven't done for so long so I felt really rubbish for it! Saturday wasn't too bad my sister came and stayed and we cooked dinner but it was homade burgers and homemade chips so that wasn't too bad. Then Dave and I went to the Gadget show at the NEC in birmingham with our friends so we stopped for breakfast on the way, had a cake mid morning had a subway for lunch and then Dave and I had a takeaway when we got home last night because the cupboards were bare!

BREATHE...................

Anyway I am not feeling despair or even guilt because of now weighing at home, it is amazing the stress has completely gone and I feel so much more in control, I feel confident now that I can have a good 4 days and get at least a STS result on thursday so it's all gooood!

Right feel better now I have got that off my chest, off to school (on foot!) we go!!!!!!

Hazelxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment