Sunday 26 April 2009

Thank god its all over!

Hola!

I am so glad it is sunday night, I have had busy weekends for about the last 5 or 6 and finally they are all over for the forseeable future so i can now completely concentrate on WW!  I haven't been too bad over the weekend really but it was charlie's birthday party on sat and we had a wedding reception to go to and today was a family party for charlie so its been food all round but I have eaten much less that I would normally!  So now this evening I can breathe a sigh of relief and tomorrow crack on with good healthy eating and guarantee myself a loss every single week now!

ALSO I have great news I have finally got a job!  It was the weirdest thing at school on thursday I got chatting to one of the mums  Ihave never spoken to before, she runs a little home ironing business and she was telling me that she had had enough and didn't want to do it anymore and to cut a long story short she is giving me all her clients!!!  I couldn't believe it I know ironing is really crappy work but I so desperately need the money that it is just so great, i am so excited i can do it at home and around the children which is just perfect!  So i am having coffee at hers tomorrow so that she can show me how she runs things and then she can hand over to me as soon as she likes, she just said she doesn't want to do it anymore and because she doesn't need the money she can just give it up!

Anyway back to WW I am raring to go so will update you how I get on this week, fingers crossed for a good result at WI on thursday!

Chow baby!

Hazelxx

No comments:

Post a Comment