Wednesday 18 February 2009

I'm Actually Doing it!

I have been away for a while and thought about giving this up but I think I will just log in from time to time for an update rather than do it every day!

So I had been on a downward sprial for a long time but everything has now changed!

For a start my WW Leader asked me to be a helper and I was sooooo chuffed! I did my first meeting last week weighing people and I totally loved it, i can't wait to do it again tomorrow!

So doing that plus having a chat with my Leader and also everyone on the WW forum, I am now on my 6th day of counting points and I haven't gone over once and i feel AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I am confident there will be a loss at my WI tomorrow and I am determined to keep with it this time! I am even going to the cinema tonight and have allowed 5 points for some popcorn!!!!

So things are looking up and I really think I might get to goal this time and maybe by next summer which would just be so great!

Watch this space!!!!

Hazelxxx

1 comment:

  1. YAY well done babes thats the spirit!! how fab ur leader has made u a helper thats brilliant!! well done lovly i have everything crossed for your FAB WI result!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete